Monday, October 8, 2007

Cowboys @ Bills - $$$

Honestly... I don't think the Bills are gonna blow tonight. Think about it. It's their first prime-time game in like... 100 years or so? And that is why I took the Bills, with a friend and got 10 points for 10 bucks. I know, I know, the line is 10 1/2... but my friend is a bitch, and I like to make things interesting. So here we go... the top 3 reasons I even thought to take the Bills on Monday night... for money.

1.) It's the first Monday night game (or Sunday night) for the Bills in... I can't even remember.

This is like a kid going who by all means isn't a dork, but never really got any play in high school. But then, senior year, he scores a bomb bitch for the prom and pulls out all the stops. Expensive cologne, a nasty suit, sneaks some booze in a water bottle to loosen her up a bit... is everyone getting this comparison? I hope so, because it makes sense to me.

But then again, I'm seven Jack Daniel drinks deep. So exuse my analogies if they make no sense.
2.) The Bills are bustin out the retro uniforms.

And as we learned from the Eagles retarded ass uniforms... teams play good when they look mad gay.

3.) It's in Buffalo. And all that country singers guy's are there for Monday night. And their rowdy.

It's a home game in Buffalo. And tying this into number one, this shit hasn't happened in a while. And if I've learned anything from this NFL season, anything can happen. Let's hope so, for my wallet.

No comments:

Now syndicated with The Bad News Bloggers.
Google