Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Week 6 Power Sixteen

1.) New England Patriots (5 - 0 - LW: 1) - With each week, the possibility of them going undefeated grows. And the possibility of me killing myself for not taking Tom Brady.

2.) Indianapolis Colts (5 - 0 - LW: 3) - I'm pretty sure I could rush for 100 yards as long as Peyton Manning was the QB.

3.) Dallas Cowboys (5 - 0 - LW: 2) - I'm not entirely sure how they beat the Bills Monday night. But they did so... there you go.

4.) Pittsburgh Steelers (4 - 1 - LW: 6) - Just when I was beginning to entertain the thought of the Seahawks being good... they get raped by the Steelers.

5.) Green Bay Packers (4 - 1 - LW: 4) - I still think they might not be very good. I have a feeling I'm right, too. A really big, would put money on it feeling.

6.) Washington Redskins (3 - 1 - LW: 11) - Not only did they put up 34 points, but they held the previously juggernaut Detroit offense to 3 points. A field goal. That's it.

7) Jacksonville Jaguars (3 - 1 - LW: 7) - They didn't destroy the Chiefs or anything, but they won decisively. And that's good enough for me.

8.) Tennessee Titans (3 - 1 - LW: 8) - Just like last year, they're not destroying teams or anything, but they are finding a way to win week in and week out.

9.) Baltimore Ravens (3 - 2 - LW: 13) - Although a 9-7 win over the 49ers is pretty shitty... it's still a win. And probably a reflection of what they're record will be this year.

10.) Seattle Seahawks (3 - 2 - LW: 5) - Too much of a drop? Absolutely fucking not.

11.) Arizona Cardinals (3 - 2 - LW: 14) - While I think the Cardinals are mediocre at best in the long haul with Kurt Warner, I have been wrong before. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

12.) San Diego Chargers (2 -3 - LW: Not Ranked) - They made the Broncos look like bitches on Sunday. And they also looked like the Chargers of last year. As much as I think L.T. is a pussy, they look like they're on the way up. And what about Michael Turner? Dude's a beast.

13.) New York Giants (3 - 2 - LW: Not Ranked) - Did they play good on Sunday? Or was it just that the Jets fucking blow? Or that Eric Mangini got lucky last year and he sucks at coaching? I don't know. I think it's a mixture of all of those things.

14.) Houston Texans (3 - 2 - LW: 15) - They need Andre Johnson back. With him, they're a legit contender.

15.) Oakland Raiders (2 -2 - LW: Not Ranked) - Here's to LaMont Jordan coming back this week. If not, they're fucked. And so is my fantasy team.

16.) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3 - 2 - LW: 10) - At least they show support for they're injured running backs. What if Earnest Graham gets knocked out this week? Who's they're RB then?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

LT is a pussy? I bet he could beat the fuck out of your pussy ass.

Josh Galligan said...

I bet he could, too. But I wouldn't cry afterwards. He would, though.

Unknown said...

BS... You'd cry like the little bitch you are. It's easy to write about a superstar and try and tear him down. Look in the mirror buddy. Nice freaking career.

Josh Galligan said...

I'm a bitch, because I'm calling a superstar who cries a pussy? Do you guys realize you make no sense?

And I just looked in the mirror. I liked what I saw. Also, I wasn't crying.

Unknown said...

Funny you claim he cries. When? all I have seen is the best RB in the league pissed off, passionate, and wants to win.

When looking in the mirror you liked what you saw? A fat slob with no life that gets off thinking he's the man on some stupid insignificant blog?

Like I said... Nice career.

Josh Galligan said...

I write because I like too and what I saw L.T. do was pout like a little b*tch. End of story.

As for me? I'm 6'3" 185 pounds and only 20 years old. I'm waiting for a waiver to go back into the Marine Corps because I got kicked out for not telling them I had ADHD last time I went in. That's gonna be my fucking career asshole. Protecting the freedom of speech for idiots like you.

What do you do, big shot?

Unknown said...

Everyone has the right to get pissed off. Wouldn't you? If you were the best of the best and were underutilized wouldn't you be pissed?

Well tough guy I am 6'3 as well 220. I have nothing but love for the military. I hope you do well at it. Just leave the football analysis to people that ACTUALLY understand the game.

I am just a lowely stock broker. So this "fucking asshole" makes more in 2 weeks than you make in a year.

Again... Enjoy your career.

Josh Galligan said...

Fair point. Maybe I shouldn't have been as harsh as I was.

And since I didn't join for the money, yes, I will enjoy my career. Thank you for the well wishes.

I'm gonna keep writing, though. But I'll take the negative feedback and scale back the name calling of various players. Well, some of them.

Now syndicated with The Bad News Bloggers.
Google