Saturday, October 13, 2007
Week 6 Picks
Minnesota @ Chicago - Normally I would take Chicago here, but then I remembered Brian Griese is there QB. And I cannot physically pick them when that is the case.Miami @ Cleveland - If Miami didn't have Ronnie Brown playing out of his fucking mind this year, I think they might have had a shot at going defeated. But even in this game, with Ronnie running crazy, I think Cleveland will pull out a W.
P.S. Watching the Sox-Indians game right now... it's 9-6 Indians still Top of the 11th and all I have to say: Why the fuck did we sign Eric Gagne? Why?
Washington @ Green Bay - Green Bay had a pretty good run until last week. And their momentum isn't going to be regained in this game, either. Skins win big.
Cincinnati @ Kansas City - I still think Cincinnati is a decent team. And I still think Kansas City sucks. So I'm going with Cincy, here.
Tennessee @ Tampa Bay - Shouldn't the Madden Curse come into effect any week now? I say Young blows out his knee and Tampa Bay squeaks one out.
St. Louis @ Baltimore - UPSET SPECIAL! St. Louis wins their first one of the year. Wait a second, Bulger and Jackson aren't playing. Gus Frerotte or how ever the fuck you spell it is starting QB? Scratch that, Baltimore wins big.
Houston @ Jacksonville - If Andre Johnson was playing in this one, I'd take the Texans. But he's not, so I won't.
Philadelphia @ N.Y.J. - I just traded Thomas Jones in my fantasy league... so here's to hoping the Jets offense collectively shits the bed. Except for Leon Washington. Let's hope he does good. Philly by a small margin--say, three.
Carolina @ Arizona - As long as David Carr is the starting QB for the Panthers, and he continues to wear those queer ass white gloves... I can't pick them to win. Arizona wins big.
Oakland @ San Diego - Lots of people are saying the Chargers are back. They're gonna go on a roll. While I think that's plausible, I don't think it will start this week. Raiders with a somewhat unsurprising upset.
New England @ Dallas - I'm taking the Cowboys in this one...
Haha. Just kidding. Pats win decisively. Ehhhh... say 10 points.
New Orleans @ Seattle - The Saints offense finally gets there shit together and puts up mad points like they did last year, ultimately getting them their first win. About fucking time.
N.Y.G. @ Atlanta - Giants win. Sorry, I'm tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now syndicated with The Bad News Bloggers.
1 comment:
Any interest in a link exchange?
I publish a college hoops blog:
www.makingthedance.com
Let me know.
Post a Comment